Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

HARD AND SOFT





Sorry for the absent those days. The weather here was awful, it's kept raining and raining and doesn't stop, which makes me almost had no chance to take an outfit photo.
By the way, i did a little change in my hair. Do you like the color? I'm not sure i like it or not. Maybe i'll dye it back to black? Advice needed!
Pufffffffffff, all Zara again! Seriously? I'm a Zaraholic


Lo siento por la ausencia de esos días. El clima aquí es horrible, se mantiene lloviendo y lloviendo y no se detiene,asi que  casi no tenía ninguna posibilidad de tomar una foto del outfit. Por cierto, hice un pequeño cambio en mi cabello. ¿Te gusta el color? No estoy seguro de que me guste o no. Tal vez voy a teñir de nuevo a negro?Asesoramiento necesario!

Pufffffffffff, todo Zara otra vez! ¿En serio? Soy una zazero

No comments:

Post a Comment